Monday, July 25, 2011

Gambler's General Store Las Vegas

In my wanderings around Las Vegas I stumbled upon an interesting store.  I was actually looking for a particular book on playing poker when I was referred here.  When I arrived I discovered that the store has a lot of very interesting items for purchase.  Old slot machines were the most interesting to me.  If you are a poker player there are all manner of chip for sale.  There are also books on any number of other kinds of gambling.   The store is located at 800 S. Main Street,  Las Vegas.   This is a few blocks south of Fremont Street.



Poker books, Blackjack instruction book, how to play blackjack, how to play craps, insiders secrets to blackjack, lottery secrets, lottery winning numbers, vintage slot machines, poker tables, crap tables, dice, playing cards,  gambling supplies

No comments: